In celebration of 2NE1′s Nolza Concert for this year, we’ll be launching our third project,Mission: NOLZA! But before that, here’s a link to check back at our project for last year’s Nolza Concert. This year, we will be tuning down with the amount of gifts but we’ll be keeping in mind how these gifts will benefit not only Bom herself, but reach out to the needy.
1. RICE WREATH
Last year, we joined YGLadies’ joint project and chipped in for a shared rice wreath to cheer for NOLZA 2011.
This year, with YGLadies’ help yet again, we are aiming a single rice wreath, this time, a bigger and better one! Here’s a sample of how it would look like:
This rice wreath will contain two ribbons (the left ribbon will be for the fansite name and the right ribbon will be for the fansite’s message), a 50cm X 110cm banner, an A4 sized photo of the celebrity, and 100kg rice bags.
2. SPA BASKET
Also, being concerned about our spring goddess’s health and wellness, we will be sending a small spa basket to her in hope that she’ll be able to rest and bathe well after the concerts.
*Donors’ names will be put in a customized WLB post card which will be included in the spa basket.
1. Rice Wreath- USD357
2. Spa Basket – USD100 (SF included)
To donate simply choose your method of donation and send a tweet to Unnie Admin at@jiebrick on Twitter or if you’re not on Twitter, fill up the form below and send it to us thru firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “WeLoveBom Project #3 Donation”
- PAYPAL (WORLDWIDE)
- Accept donations made with credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal right away.
- Donors don’t need a PayPal account to make their donations.
- If you can’t proceed to your online banking, turn off your pop-up blocker.
- CONCEALED CASH (Malaysia, Philippines & Singapore ONLY)
- We will SEND you an email with the complete address.
- Wrap your money with a piece of paper with your name written on it in a safe/secured envelope.
- Mail it to the respective address that we will provide you.
- Western Union (WORLDWIDE)
- For more details you can go to http://www.westernunion.com
- BANK DEPOSIT (Malaysia ONLY)
- We will be sending you an email of the account’s owner and the account number